Saturday, October 27, 2007

Memetik Ciku -- Pluck Ciku in malay

Memetik ciku, in malay, is pluck ciku. One day, we realised that beside our hostel got ciku trees there, and a lot of ciku there. Haha. That time, nobody realised the existance of ciku trees. So, leads by Mr. Phea, we attacked the trees and grabbed all the ciku, and soon, we will have CIKU PARTY!!! Haha......
Everybody is searching for ciku... why alex looked at me like that?

Ah ha!! What Alex is going to do? Throw a stone to hit ciku on the tree?

Me and my roomie, Dr. Alex Chin. But everytime I take photos with him, sure he will do some weird funny face.....

Phea and Zhi Jun searching for more ciku, and there will be Ciku Party soon!!

Dr. Alex tried to shake the ciku tree, hope the ciku will fall down, but izzit possible?
I duno, ask him.. he is doctor...

Lights came from the bac, shining on Blk 4, hmm...

Who are they? Guess and see..... and tell me the answer....

Phea is plucking, while Zhi Jun standby to take the ciku from Phea

Ah ha.. I got u(ciku)!! I'm coming up to get u!!

Nice and big ciku before we pluck

Another one, actually we got a lot....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wah! free ciku! how nice!